[PR product] Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essence - Cosrx

I got this as an @yesstyleinfluencers pick from @yesstyle, but this is not the first time I use the Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essence from Cosrx. Back in the time when all beauty influencers were raving about this brand and when I first discovered KBeauty, I tried many of their products. 

I liked them all and this essence was indeed one of my favorites. It contains 96% snail mucin (secretion), which delivers moisture to the skin and supports repairing the damaged skin. The snail slime is also considered an anti-age ingredient in skincare, promising to restore the vitality of the skin and to soften the fine lines. Other key ingredients in this COSRX snail essence include allantoin, panthenol and arginine, which provide additional hydrating and elasticity-enhancing effects. It is suitable for all skin types, because the list doesn't include potential harming ingredients.


I use this essence whenever I feel my skin tight or damaged after maybe too many peelings or crazy combinations - yes, I like to experiment on my skin 🙈 It really helps to soothe and moisturize the skin, especially when the skin barrier is damaged. It's great especially during the cold season, when my skin needs more nurture after my long walks in the nature, but its light consistence makes it suitable for the warm season too. It's definitely a good idea to have it on the beauty shelf.

Have you tried it yet? Are you going to? Until we read next time stay classy and
if you decide to place an order, don't forget to use my discount code which brings you 10% off your first order and 5% off the next ones: RUX0612 or directly click on https://ys.style/QOcxps3v6mb

 
#yesstyle #yesstylereview ##skincareisselfcare #skincarereview

Comentarii

Postări populare