EMPTIES - SUNSCREENS

Well, look who's back! Not gonna lie, I'm not going back to blogging for real, but when I write longer posts on Instagram I think it's a pity to leave that info only there, although I'm not sure who else is reading blogs these days. Anyway, I'd like to get back to my first passion, writing, and even though it's going to be a bit different than when I started, I decided to start somewhere and see where this takes me.

So, today it's about sunscreens, emtpy bottles and some personal opinions after using them.

I gathered plenty of empty bottles, so in the next days you'll get a glimpse of what I used - more or less successfully. Full disclosure: I'm more into KB, so most of the stuff I purchased from yesstyle, my favorite online shop for cosmetics. Cool offers, a wide variety of brands and no issues with the customs, so I totally recommend it and if you decide to place an order, don't forget to use my discount code which brings you 10% off your first order and 5% off the next ones: RUX0612 or directly click on https://ys.style/QOcxps3v6mb

I'll start with sunscreens, which are one of the most important steps in my daily routine, regardless of the season, the weather, if I go or not outside. I use chemical peelings/ exfoliants and tretinoin, so a good SPF with a broad spectrum is a MUST. I mostly go with the Asians, but sometimes I give the Europeans a try, hoping to find a good alternative. So far I did, but sadly none can beat the Asians.

- Skin Aqua (milk and gel) were very watery (well milky duh), so it was kinda difficult to estimate how much is too much, as I don't have one of these spoons to measure - just use my fingers (3). But this was never an issue, as they sinked quite weel in the skin, leaving it glassy. Didn't stinge the eyes, left no white cast. I totally recommend them, especially in summer, for any type of skin.

- Canmake is so far my all time favorite SPF - and I did tried many. For my combo skin is just great: sinks quickly, leaves no white cast, the skin looks great, soft and not shiny. A total REbuy, even though there are so many others I wanna try.

- Verdio was also nice, similar to the rest of the ones already mentioned, but for some reason which I can't quite remember, didn't convince me to buy it again. But I totally recommend it.

- Garnier Ambre Solaire was a nice surprise and for winter was really good. No white cast, but does burn the eyes terribly. It would still be an option for me when I don't have any Asians available. It's also cheap, good ingredients, quickly to pick up in the drugstore and in a 49% plastic-free package.

- I left Missha the last one because it was a huge disappointment. One of the most unpleasant SPFs I've ever used and I am really sad to write this negative comment. It burns the eyes, leaves a white cast - simply stays on the surface of the skin and it is impossible to get out of the house with it. And, on top of all, it doesn't match with other layers, so it eventually pills. I saw similar reviews on other accounts, but too late.

That's it for now - hope you got some ideas. Let me know in the comments if you have questions or are interested in any of these. Until we read again: stay classy!

Comentarii

Postări populare