AM Routine - January 2022

 I haven’t posted an AM routine in a while, so here’s the one from today.

  • Cicaplast Lavant B5 from La Roche Possay is a very gentle foaming wash gel. It cleans well & doesn’t stripe the skin, so it's ideal especially in the cold season;
  • C-Glow from Geek & Gorgeous is a great Vit.C serum (15%). This is already my 3rd bottle and I have another one stocked in the fridge. I actually keep all my Vit. C serums there to keep or extend the shelf life;
  • Spectra from Skintegra is a new addition, bought when I was in Romania, as seen at Testaholic. It feels like a light lotion and the ingredients list sounds great: shea butter, panthenol, allantoin, Vit. B12, green tea extract, caffeine and resveratrol. I bought a couple of other products from this brand, some already featured in my stories and I am quite pleased with their quality and packaging. They’re made in Croatia, so if you travel there, make sure to check them out – you won’t regret it!
  •  Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF30 from Murad is a nice sunscreen which would have been perfect if it didn’t burn the eyes. It doesn’t leave a white cast and the skin looks glossy without being greasy (just touched my face to test it).

That’s all, pretty basic and yet effective I would say. Seen anything interesting for you? Until we read again: stay classy!

Comentarii

Postări populare